Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jack Nicholson no longer 'irresistible' to women

Jack Nicholson no longer thinks he is irresistible to women.

The legendary Hollywood heartthrob is famous for dating a string of beautiful women including Lara Flynn Boyle and Anjelica Huston but he admitted that at the age of 73 he now doubts his power over the opposite s-x.

He said: "I'm definitely still wild at heart. But I've struck bio-gravity. I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't just decide this, it just doesn't feel right at my age.

"If men are honest, everything they do and everywhere they go is for a chance to see women. There were points in my life where I felt oddly irresistible to women. I'm not in that state now and that makes me sad."

Jack famously cheated on Anjelica Huston with Rebecca Broussard, ending their 16-year-romace but the 'How Do You Know' actor claims the split broke his heart and he has never recovered.

Jack Nicholson no longer 'irresistible' to women

He told Live magazine: "The reality was that I was annihilated emotionally by the separation from Anjelica. That was probably the toughest period of my life.

"I may have made a mistake but I don't want to go back and correct it. I would rather deal with it."

Jack has five children from different relationships, Jennifer 47 with former wife Sandra Knight, Caleb, 40 with Susan Anspach, Honey, 29 from a relationship with Winnie Hollman and Lorraine, 20 and 18-year-old Ray from his romance with Rebecca Broussard.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.