Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston: "I grew up in a destabilized home and felt insecure"

Although she had problems with her parents, Jennifer Aniston assured that she does not hold a grudge against them.

Jennifer Aniston has just turned 51 at the height of her career, since she already has a Sag Award in her hands for her performance in the series “The Morning Show”. However, her personal and family life has not suffered the same fate.

Many years ago it became known that Brad Pitt's ex-wife had a terrible relationship with her mother Nancy Dow, who died in 2016, to the point of never reconciling with her.

Although her family life was not what she dreamed of, Jennifer Aniston found a way to face problems with a positive attitude, something that caught the attention of her colleague Sandra Bullock during an interview for Interview Magazine.

The protagonist of 'Friends' revealed that her behavior is due to the harsh childhood she lived with her parents John Aniston and Nancy Dow, who, according to the actress, constantly fought and that affected her.

Jennifer Aniston: "I grew up in a destabilized home and felt insecure"

“I think this comes from growing up in a destabilized home and where I felt insecure. Seeing two adults being mean to each other and witnessing certain things about her behavior made me think, 'I don't want to do that. I don't want to be that. I don't want to experience this feeling that I have in my body right now. I don't want anyone else I'm with to be able to feel that,'" the actress said.

However, Jennifer Aniston stressed that she does not hold a grudge against them at all. “So I guess I have my parents to thank for all of this. You can be angry or you can be a martyr, or you can say, 'Do you have any lemons? So let's make lemonade,'" she finished.

Jennifer Aniston and her current relationship with her parents

When Jennifer Aniston was going to marry Brad Pitt, she called her mother to ban her from entering her marriage for having published a book about her private life without permission. Both lived opposed since Nancy Dow divorced John Aniston.

Jennifer Aniston: "I grew up in a destabilized home and felt insecure"

The relationship between Jennifer and her father grew stronger over time. The actress often attends various events with the 86-year-old man.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.