Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence says ‘Red Sparrow’ n-dity was an “actual nightmare”

Jennifer Lawrence has opened up on the scenes of n-dity in her latest movie Red Sparrow, admitting that they were an “actual nightmare”.

Last week, Lawrence opened up on the psychological impact of her n-de photo leak, which left her dealing with “a long period when I didn’t want to be seen s-xually and I didn’t want anybody to see my flesh”.

Now, the star has told the Today Show in Australia: “It was really scary to say yes to the [Red Sparrow] movie because I knew the only way to tell the story is if I agreed to really do the scenes and go full Monty.

“It took a while to say yes – and the night before I didn’t sleep at all and I was obviously really nervous because it is the actual nightmare of standing in front of a classroom n-ked. But then after I finished the scene, I felt empowered.”

Jennifer Lawrence says ‘Red Sparrow’ n-dity was an “actual nightmare”

Much has been made of Lawrence’s n-de scenes in the upcoming movie, which follows the actress as she portrays Dominika Egorova, a former ballerina who is involuntarily drafted into the Russian secret service to act as a seductress.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.