Type Here to Get Search Results !

Julia Fox Seemingly Reveals What Ex Kanye West Taught Her Before Split

Julia Fox has suggested that her ex-boyfriend Kanye West taught her how to make the most out of her fame.

The actress and model, 32, sat down with Emily Ratajkowski, 31, on the podcast High Low With EmRata, where she shared an insight about how she utilizes the paparazzi.

West, 45, now known as Ye, and Fox had a very public relationship at the start of 2022, with many of their public appearances going viral. It was seemingly Ye's first relationship since his split with Kim Kardashian, 42, and the pair were snapped on numerous occasions, often wearing outlandish clothes.

"The paparazzi guy that I use, he's like my friend now," Fox told Ratajkowski in the most-recent episode of High Low With EmRata. "I pretty much only shoot with him, but I'll also get papped sometimes at random."

Fox came to prominence for her role in the Adam Sandler drama movie Uncut Gems, but has since become a mainstay in the tabloids as she wears unusual clothing out in public. She expanded on her situation with the photographers.

Julia Fox Seemingly Reveals What Ex Kanye West Taught Her Before Split

"It's mutual. 'Use' isn't the right word. He's not hired, I'm not paying him. But I work with him, I guess. The one that I work with, because he is a brilliant photographer. We don't even edit any of them," said Fox.

"He's such a brilliant photographer, I want him to shoot an editorial for me one day." Fox added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.