Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Upton Admits She Was A 'Little Uncomfortable' Filming The Other Woman Bikini Scene

Kate Upton may have the perfect bikini body in most people's eyes, but the actress has said that she was a little uncomfortable when filming the bikini scene in latest movie The Other Woman, because it was just her and a whole bunch of crew members.

Despite the Sports Ilustrated model having 34D's and a super toned tum, she said that she still didn't feel confident when posing half n----- on a beach.

"This was my first movie role and these two supported me every step of the way," Upton said during an appearance on Good Morning America yesterday alongside co-stars Cameron Diaz and Leslie Mann.

"They made me feel so safe from day one. They encouraged me to mess up and try new things and they were amazing examples," she then added.

"She's fearless," Diaz said. "I mean she really went for it."

The 21-year-old then continued: "It was funny because when we were filming that scene, whenever you go to a beach, everyone's wearing bikinis, so it's just pretty normal. It's part of life. But when you're filming a bikini scene, nobody's wearing a bikini, it's only you and 60 crewmembers. And these two saw that I was feeling a little uncomfortable, because anyone's uncomfortable when that many people are staring at you.

"I've never had support like that before and it was just so amazing that I got that on my first film experience," the blonde then said. 

This comes after Upton told E! News earlier this week that wasn't in the best shape for the bikini scene, saying: "Of course, I always try to live a healthy lifestyle, but that was my birthday week," adding: "So that was the least healthy I've ever been. I just turned 21...Cameron, Leslie and I were just living it up that week."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.