Type Here to Get Search Results !

Marvel's Gwyneth Paltrow regrets making "disastrous" Shallow Hal

Marvel's Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed which movie she most regrets making.

The Pepper Potts actress called out Jack Black comedy Shallow Hal as a particular low point in her career, describing it as a "disaster".

In the movie, Paltrow plays an obese woman who is seen as a thinner version of herself by Black's character Hal after being hypnotised. The actress had to wear a fat suit for the role.

She admitted her dislike for the movie during a recent video for Netflix, in which she quizzed her best friend and assistant Kevin Keating to see how well he knows her.

Asked what her least favourite performance was, he replied: "I would say it would be Shallow Hallow [sic]. I'm not sure who told you to do that one, but it wasn't me.

Marvel's Gwyneth Paltrow regrets making "disastrous" Shallow Hal

"I wasn't there working for you. Not around for that."

"That was before your time," Paltrow responded. "See what happened? Disaster."

The actress went on to explain how she was treated differently while wearing the fat suit, and that she felt humiliated as a result.

"The first day I tried the fat suit on, I was in the Tribeca Grand and I walked through the lobby. It was so sad. It was so disturbing. No one would make eye contact with me because I was obese," she said.

"For some reason the clothes they make for women that are overweight are horrible. I felt humiliated because people were really dismissive."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.