Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sharon Stone reveals that she was s-xually abused by her grandfather when she was a child

Sharon Stone has revealed that her grandfather s-xually abused her and her sister Kelly when they were children.

In her new memoir, The Beauty of Living Twice, the actress opens up about the experience, describing how she and her sister were locked in a room with her maternal grandfather, Clarence Lawson.

Lawson died when Stone was 14 years old.

"I pushed him away, and the strange satisfaction that he was finally dead hit me like a ton of ice," Stone wrote. "I looked at [Kelly] and she got it; she was 11 and it was over."

The 63-year-old also recently opened up about how she had been told to have s-x with a co-star and tricked into an explicit take in the 1992 erotic thriller Basic Instinct.

“After filming Basic Instinct, they called me to see it,” she writes. “Not just with the director, as you would anticipate, given the situation that has given us all pause, so to speak, but with a room full of agents and lawyers, most of whom had nothing to do with the project” .

Sharon Stone reveals that she was s-xually abused by her grandfather when she was a child

“That was how I first saw the shot of my vagina, long after being told, 'We can't see anything, I just need you to take off your panties as white reflects light so I know you have panties on. panties ".

The actress uses her stories to defend all the actors who have felt harassed and raped on set, writing: "I know that all these women and men who have been harassed, raped, held their jobs for ransom, and have been s-xually tormented deserve their day in court I know that to be true I know all the raw rape kits sitting on police shelves everywhere need to be processed so crimes can be solved This inaction is a crime true and real in itself".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.