Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sofia Vergara feels attractive despite her age

The actress will turn 40 in June 2012, and is delighted that people still find her attractive, especially since she is "a few extra pounds" compared to other celebrities.

Turning 40 in June 2012, the actress is delighted that people still find her attractive, especially as she is "a few extra pounds" compared to other celebrities. I have a voluptuous figure and I like to laugh a lot, so I am. But it's great that you still think I'm attractive, especially now that I'm almost 40. 

I don't want to look too skinny and I think now that I'm turning 40 I'm glad to have a few extra kilos, because otherwise my face would have more wrinkles," he told the British magazine OK! However, life hasn't always been easy for the actress and she admits that she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2000, which has made her appreciate the good things that happen to her.

 the news that you have cancer. Thank God I had the type of cancer that is easier to treat. But it was still a blow. The good thing is that an experience like that makes you realize what is really important in life. life," added the actress.

Sofia Vergara feels attractive despite her age

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.