Type Here to Get Search Results !

Vanessa Hudgens: 'I will go n-de in movie'

Vanessa Hudgens admits that she has no problems about appearing n-ked on screen.

Vanessa Hudgens has admitted that she has no problems about appearing n-ked on the big screen.

Speaking to E! Online, the High School Musical star insisted that she would happily strip off for a movie if it was necessary for the role.

"I will show n-dity in a film when the time is right," she explained.

Vanessa Hudgens: 'I will go n-de in movie'

"Right now, I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it, but like I said, when the time's right, if it's an amazing movie that I'm really passionate about and that's what it calls for, then we'll see."

The actress, 20, previously confessed to being "traumatised" after a n-ked photograph of her was leaked on to the internet in 2007.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.