Type Here to Get Search Results !

Angelina Jolie says she felt ‘broken’ after Brad Pitt split, had ‘tough time’ making Maleficent 2

Angelina Jolie has said that her split from Brad Pitt left her feeling ‘broken’ and she had ‘tough time’ making Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.

Actor Angelina Jolie recently opened up about her experience of filming her newest outing Maleficent: Mistress of Evil. The Hollywood star confessed that because of her split from Brad Pitt, she had a "tough time" making the film.

"I'd been coming off a few years of difficulty, and I was not feeling very strong. In fact, I was feeling pretty broken. It took me a moment to feel the strength of [Maleficent] again," she told People magazine. Jolie has appeared in a film after a hiatus of almost four years. Maleficent: Mistress of Evil released on October 18.

Jolie also revealed that her kids are not making cameos in any of the Disney films. "I tried, nobody was interested!" the 44-year-old star said. Instead, Jolie said that her kids Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and 11-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne have other ambitions. "None of my kids want to be actors. [They're into] business, humanitarian affairs, things like that," she revealed.

Angelina Jolie says she felt ‘broken’ after Brad Pitt split, had ‘tough time’ making Maleficent 2

Even her youngest daughter, who appeared in one of the scenes in Maleficent as young Aurora, kept her distance from the cameras. "Vivienne still can't believe I made her a princess," Jolie said. "She likes her overalls, I can't put her in a dress. So she's like, 'how could you make me a princess?'"

In September, she attended the Maleficent: Mistress of Evil premiere in Tokyo with her daughter Zahara and son Maddox, with whom she met after a long time after sending him off to college earlier this year at Yonsei University in South Korea. "I'm so proud of him, I feel like my world expands as their world expands. I learn so much from them and I love this stage," she said, reported Entertainment Tonight.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.