Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brooke Shields used to be 'terrified' of s-x

The 56-year-old model spoke of how she found intimate relations scary in her 20s, admitting that the idea of s-x left her feeling she would be "committing an offence to humanity."

She said: "S-x for me it has really evolved. My 20s, I was always terrified of it, because I was a virgin until I was 22. You know, I thought I was committing an offence to humanity for being a Catholic, not married, and I had so much guilt."

The 'Suddenly Susan' star - who has daughters Rowan, 18, and Grier, 15 with husband Chris Henchy - then went on to comment on her views regarding s-x only changed when she hit her 40s, adding that she never wants her daughters to "feel used."

Speaking to Yahoo! Life, she added: "It wasn’t until my 40s that I started thinking of s-x as my experience, not someone else’s experience that I just navigated. What I want my daughters to know is that it’s a joint decision. Even with as woke as everybody is, you’d be shocked at how they see themselves within relationships. I don’t want them ever to feel used. I want them to feel more in control and not ashamed of anything. I do have a wonderful husband who celebrates me. He loves me at every stage, which I'm very blessed by."

Brooke Shields used to be 'terrified' of s-x

Brooke then went on to note that while "children are everything", people should never give up on the idea of romance in a relationship.

She added: "But you can’t lose sight of date night or romance. You don’t want it to become, like, a chore, you know? With age comes this sense of confidence and knowledge. And I think that that’s not the predominant message out there."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.