Type Here to Get Search Results !

Chrissy Teigen, accused of bullying a 16-year-old girl and wishing her dead

American model Chrissy Teigen has been accused of allegedly intimidating Courtney Stodden when she was 16 years old. Stodden attracted media attention when in 2011 she married actor Doug Hutchison, 50, although she finally filed for divorce in 2016.

The facts have come to light after Teigen spoke out on Twitter against the harassment, temporarily leaving her account in March because she "couldn't block out the negativity," in reference to some comments she received. Stodden then branded Chrissy a hypocrite and posted a video on Instagram claiming to have been abused by her, revealing some messages she received from the model.

chrissy-teigen-accused-of-bullying-16

“She had sent me several tweets (…) she was bullying me into getting kicked off a social media platform, which is ironic because she left social media complaining about bullying,” Courtney comments in the video. “It was so hypocritical of her… Because I experienced so much harassment and bullying from her when I was just 16, just 17, just 18, at a time when I needed help. As if she was being abused, ”says the singer.

In an interview with The Daily Beast, Stodden has revealed many of the comments she received from Teigen and has claimed that other celebrities were also insulting her. “Not only did Chrissy tweet publicly about wanting her to take a ‘fuck nap,’ but she privately texted me and told me to kill myself. Things like 'I can't wait for you to die,'" Courtney said.

Chrissy Teigen has publicly apologized for her comments against Courtney

After the media uproar caused by Stodden's accusations, Teigen has taken the step of publicly apologizing to the young woman. “I am mortified and saddened by what used to be. I was an insecure attention-seeking troll. I'm completely embarrassed by my behavior, but that's nothing compared to how I made Courtney feel. I have worked so hard to bring you joy and love and the feeling of letting you down is almost unbearable, really," Chrissy began on Twitter.

“I tried to connect with Courtney in private, but since I pushed it publicly, I want to apologize publicly as well. I'm so sorry, Courtney. I hope you can heal now knowing how sorry I am. And I'm so sorry to have disappointed you. I will always work to be better than I was 10 years ago, 1 year ago, 6 months ago", the model has finished.

Stodden has responded to Teigen's apology by posting on Instagram an image showing that the model still has her blocked on Twitter, and admitting that while she really wants to believe Chrissy's words, she sees it as an attempt to save her public image. “I accept her apology and I forgive her. But the truth remains the same, I have never heard from her or her camp in private from her. In fact, she blocked me on Twitter. I want to believe this is a sincere apology, but it feels like a public attempt to salvage her association with Target and other brands," Courtney said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.