Type Here to Get Search Results !

Christina Ricci Once “Stayed N-ked” on Film Set to Try and “Forget” She Was N-de: “It Worked”

Christina Ricci says she reclaimed n-dity on set while working on a project that required her to be n-ked by simply never wearing clothes… Camera rolling, or not. Ricci shared the experience while chatting with fellow actor Sydney Sweeney for an interview featured in Variety. 

During their conversation, which included topics of filming s-x scenes and playing controversial female characters, Ricci and Sweeney bonded over similarities between their respective roles in Yellowjackets and Euphoria, as well as the experience of acting in n-de scenes.

Ricci, who recently starred on Yellowjackets as the complicated and often frustrating Misty, looked back on her experience with a different project in which she had to be n-de “pretty much the entire time” for her role. While Ricci did not specify what she had been filming, Variety editor-at-large Kate Aurthur tweeted that Ricci was likely referring to Black Snake Moan, a 2006 drama also starring Samuel L. Jackson and Justin Timberlake.

“Once I had to do a movie where I was n-ked pretty much the entire time,” Ricci told Sweeney, per Variety. “The thing that made me more uncomfortable was other people being uncomfortable with me being n-ked. So what I did, and you probably wouldn’t be allowed to do this now — I just stayed n-ked. I was like, ‘Don’t make me feel weird, like I’m the person who has to be ashamed.’ I would talk to crew members n-ked.”

Christina Ricci Once “Stayed N-ked” on Film Set to Try and “Forget” She Was N-de: “It Worked”

Ricci added, “I wanted everybody around me to stop reacting to it, because then I would forget that I was n-ked. And it worked. But it’s one of the only times I’ve ever actually really felt comfortable being n-ked on camera.”

Her comments impressed Sweeney, who remarked, “I have to say, it’s kind of like a power move,” to which Ricci replied, “Throw my five-foot-one stature around here. ‘You’re going to have to look at my boobs. Sorry!'”

Thankfully, we’re now firmly in the era of intim-cy coordinators, whom Sweeney praised for making her feel more comfortable during s-x scenes. While we have a hunch there wasn’t an intim-cy coordinator on the set of Black Snake Moan, Ricci confirmed it herself: “I’ve never worked with one,” she told Sweeney.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.