Type Here to Get Search Results !

Christina Ricci reveals why she ‘regrets everything’ now after turning 42

Christina Ricci speaks up about ageing and regrets in a new interview

Christina Ricci has recently opened up about ageing, saying, if she “could do it again, would do it a better way”.

In a latest interview with The Guardian, the Yellowjackets star said, “I regret everything.”

“I'm probably the only person who'll be honest and tell you – if I could do it again, I'd do it a better way,” continued the 42-year-old.

The actress stated, “OK I'm being glib. But it's an overarching feeling.”

Reflecting on ageing, Christina pointed out that she still “feels” in her mind she’s 27.

christina-ricci-reveals-why-she-regrets

“I have this very nice filter over myself so looking at realistic pictures all the time is a little bit of frustrating,” she commented.

“Christina shared, “I'd love to just go through life believing this delusion that I still look 27. It wouldn't harm anyone.”

Elsewhere in the interview, Christina also spoke out on how being a mother shaped her choices in selecting roles for the future.

“I would never be able to play someone who is mean to a child. I can't even read it if it's in scripts,” she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.