Type Here to Get Search Results !

Dakota Johnson, about her n*des in the movies: It's not that I don't have feelings

In the world of cinema, a multitude of actors and actresses have seen their careers come to a standstill due to the typecasting they have suffered through different characters. This is precisely what others like Dakota Johnson, who played Anastasia in the famous 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trilogy, want to avoid. A role that launched her to fame but for which she still wants to send a message to her fans today.

Everything comes as a result of her new film, 'The Dark Daughter', which she has spoken about in a recent interview with 'W' magazine, where she plays Nina, having to shoot several scenes in a bathing suit. . Some scenes that the actress does not feel very comfortable with.

Dakota Johnson, about her n*des in the movies: It's not that I don't have feelings

She is not comfortable shooting n*de scenes

Despite what everyone might believe, the American actress has confessed that she does not feel at all comfortable when she has to shoot scenes with a high s*xual charge or with little clothes on: "Some days I don't want to take my clothes off on set. I have to look determined does not mean that I do not have feelings", he began by pointing out.

And it is that it is something that he wanted to say after reviewing his career and the last of his films, where there is almost no similarity: "My character, Nina, is almost bored with her appearance. She has reached a point in her life in which his attractiveness no longer matches what he is", he revealed, asking that he stop being s*xualized and separate his person from his characters, and it is that only two years ago he confessed that he suffered from depression.

The most curious thing is that his position has totally changed over the years, and that is that in 2017, with 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in theaters, Dakota Johnson assured in an interview with 'The Mirror' that with this guy I was comfortable with scenes: "If I was going to do this job, I was going to do it 100% and give it my all. I wanted to be faithful and honest with the role and the character. I have no problem with n-dity. I think it's beautiful and for That seemed fine to me."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.