Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gillian Anderson promises to stop wearing a bra

"I don't care if my bre-sts reach my belly button": Gillian Anderson promises to stop wearing a bra

Actress Gillian Anderson has revealed that she stopped wearing a bra and has no plans to wear it again.

Speaking in an Instagram live Q&A to her 1.8 million followers on Monday, The Crown star explained how she had gotten "so lazy."

“I don't wear a bra anymore,” she declared, speaking to the camera from her Atlanta living room.

"I can't wear a bra. I do not can. I'm sorry there's no... I don't care if I reach my belly button... my bre-sts reach my belly button. I don't wear a bra anymore."

"It's too awkward."

The revelation has sparked widespread praise on Twitter, with a clip of Anderson garnering more than 124,000 views and many comments from women claiming they too had stopped wearing a bra.

“I don't wear bras anymore. I wear tank tops with the shelf bra. Much more comfortable,” one person wrote.

Another added: "If two-time Golden Globe and Emmy-winning actress Gillian Anderson says no more bras, who are we to disagree?"

The Nipple Free campaign has been gaining ground on social media for a few years now, but bra liberation reached new heights during lockdown when many women working from home prioritized comfort when it came to choosing clothes.

A Q+A feature was Anderson's dog, Stella, whom she bought in December of last year.

The actress mocked the interest surrounding her recent breakup with The Crown creator Peter Morgan by introducing her new pup as her "girlfriend" on Twitter.

Gillian Anderson promises to stop wearing a bra

She and Morgan split the week before after four years together.

"Meet my new girlfriend Stella [sic]," Anderson tweeted along with a photo of her cuddling the chocolate brown pup as she reclined on a sofa.

Anderson and Morgan worked together on The Crown, with Morgan serving as its writer, while Anderson took over the role of Margaret Thatcher.

Anderson opened up about how she was working with her then-partner in an interview with Harper's Bazaar.

Recalling her being on set in her full costume, she said: "I smiled at [Morgan], while I, Gillian, smiled at her boyfriend and he said: 'This is Thatcher! This smile is Thatcher!”... And I say, “no! This smile is me!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.