Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gillian Anderson says in a direct that "she can no longer wear a br*

Gillian Anderson says in a direct that "she can no longer wear a br*": "I don't care if my bre*sts reach the navel"

The actress of 'The Crown' and 'The X-Files', Gillian Anderson, has confessed that she no longer wears br*s and that she does not intend to use them ever again. She has received compliments from other women who have made the same decision.

Gillian Anderson, more on everyone's lips than ever thanks to her roles in the popular 'The Crown' and 'Sex Education', has opened up in an Instagram live about how wearing a br* bothers her and how she has decided that she is going to abandon said pledge forever. Already during the confinement by COVID-19, she was seen in much more everyday clothes and now she jokes that she is much happier when she dresses that way.

The live session was planned so that the followers asked the actress the questions they wanted and she answered them. That's when a fan wanted to know what her favorite outfit is. Gillian Anderson confessed that she is "too lazy" to wear a br*.

"It's probably the same as my outfit since confinement. I mean, I've gotten so lazy and I don't even wear a br* anymore. I can't wear a br*. I can't, I can't. I'm sorry," she confessed.

Anderson, 52 years old and mother of three children, Piper (26), Oscar (14) and Felix (12), even took the opportunity to make fun of herself and her new figure with the change of years: "I don't care if my bre*sts reach my navel, I no longer wear a br*. It's too uncomfortable," he said, putting his comfort above how he looks.

Gillian Anderson says in a direct that "she can no longer wear a br*

"So yeah, comfy black sweatpants and a matching hoodie. She'd wear it every day if she could," the 'X-Files' actress added with amusement.

The positive and full of compression messages were not long in coming: "I never wear a br* and I receive many unpleasant comments about it, so knowing that Gillian Anderson no longer wears a br* is information that I really like," wrote a fan, thanking the visibility of a person like Anderson.

"If two-time Emmy and two-time Golden Globe-winning actress Gillian Anderson says no more br*s, who are we to disagree," another person added with a touch of humor.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.