Type Here to Get Search Results !

I'm happy with being b*re on-screen, says Charlize Theron

Beast entertainer Charlize Theron says she is happy with doing insinuate scenes on-screen and has no hindrances as an entertainer.

The 36-year-old, who has peeled off in films like 2 Days in the Valley, The Villains Promoter and , said a ton of it relies upon the solace level with the co-starand she has been fortunate to have worked with every known individual,

im-happy-with-being-bre-on-screen-says

"It relies upon who you're doing the intim*te moment with. I don't have issues being b*re. What I mean is, I'm not hung up on my body, and I've been fortunate to work with individuals I've been truly OK with. I've had perhaps two events where it's been awkward," she said.

The entertainer will before long be found in one of her raciest photograph shoots ever in the August issue of W magazine, where she provocatively presents in unmentionables with her Prometheus co-star Michael Fassbender.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.