Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kristen Stewart easy with stripping front of the camera

Kristen Stewart, who is all set to appear as a stripper in her latest flick has revealed that she was shocked by how comfortable she felt while b*ring all in front of the camera.

She’s new to the industry, but she thinks like a veteran already.

Kristen Stewart easy  with stripping front of the camera

Kristen Stewart, who is all set to appear as a stripper in her latest flick has revealed that she was shocked by how comfortable she felt while b*ring all in front of the camera.

The 20-year-old actress – who plays a teenage runaway who becomes a lap dancer in -Welcome to the Rileys wasn't scared about peeling off her clothes or walking around in raunchy outfits because she believes she has matured and was ready for the role.

I think what surprised me the most is probably the fact that I was so unaware of the fact that I was walking down the street with my robe open and fishnets and beyond caring at all. I was not scared,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Kirsten Stewart as saying.

I had known about this for a while before it got up and running. I am really glad that it took awhile to do so, because I think I was old enough to play the part – as opposed to not ready. I think I would have shied away from too much, so it was shocking to find myself in situations like that, being completely fine with them, she added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.