Type Here to Get Search Results !

Luis Miguel's ex, Mariah Carey, says that being Half black was an internal struggle

In a very honest way, the singer Mariah Carey stated that she found some thorns in her career such as being 'mixed race'

The singer Mariah Carey has become, over the decades, one of the historical and legendary divas of the recording industry, there is no doubt about that. But the truth is that, in her last interview, the interpreter wanted to remind public opinion that her professional path has not been exactly one full of roses, but rather full of thorns. In fact, the artist has wanted to underline some of the problems that she suffered in her early days due to her condition as a mestizo woman.

luis-miguels-ex-mariah-carey-says-that

“My story doesn't start with the release of my first album… It all starts when I use the 'wrong' wax to draw my father, who is black, when I don't understand my own hair because I'm half black. It all starts with those identity problems, with those internal struggles, with those things that are beyond your control. It also starts when record company executives don't know which audience to target because, at the race level, I'm ambiguous”, he recalled in conversation with the musician Questlove, leader of the band The Roots, on his popular podcast.

The music star has also been "delighted" to have written an exhaustive and successful autobiography called 'The Meaning of Mariah Carey' which, in her own words, will help her future biographers or journalists to analyze her long artistic career may have a basic “template” in order to avoid misunderstandings or historical inaccuracies. “When people want to tell my story in the future, they will have to use this book as a template. It is that this is my true story and I am delighted to have had the opportunity to tell it myself ”, she has sentenced.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.