Type Here to Get Search Results !

Margot Robbie hates having to get n-ked in front of the cameras

The actress does not feel comfortable when she has to take off her clothes in a movie, so she tries to forget that later thousands of people will see those scenes in the cinema.

Much of the world knew actress Margot Robbie as the rich girl who seduced Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Wolf of Wall Street', a film in which she starred in a highly commented frontal n-de. But even if that was her business card, in reality the interpreter has never felt comfortable taking off her clothes in front of the cameras, so when shooting these kinds of scenes, she tries to forget that thousands of people will see her later. on the big screen.

"When I shoot, I don't think about the fact that the film is going to be released later in the cinema. If I have to do something embarrassing, I cringe in front of, say, a hundred people from the film crew. If I have to be in bikini I think: 'Oh god, they're going to see me in a bikini.' Eighteen months later millions of people are going to see that scene, but I have already forgotten," she confesses to ShortList magazine.

In her latest film, 'The Legend of Tarzan', she Margot has had to face a challenge almost as complicated as getting n-ked: pretending that she knew how to survive in the middle of the jungle despite never having set foot in a.

margot-robbie-hates-having-to-get-n-ked

"I wouldn't know what to do in the jungle! It's terrain I've never experienced. I think I'd be slightly more prepared for the Australian outback, but even there I don't know if I could survive. Something would probably eat me up pretty quickly," the actress jokes.

However, the film also did not give him the opportunity to measure her abilities in a wild environment, since it was actually shot in a studio where they recreated even the smallest detail of the jungle.

"[For 'The Legend of Tarzan'] they built a town and even villages, plus a 90-foot ship that they put in a gigantic water tank. The studio built everything: the jungle was so big you could run through it she without reaching the other side. There was a river in the middle of the set. It was crazy, I had never seen anything this big," recalls the Australian.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad