Type Here to Get Search Results !

OMG! Kate Winslet reveals a secret about her life after 'Titanic'

Kate Winslet reveals a secret about her life after 'Titanic', where she played 'Rose'

Kate Winslet became one of the most famous actresses thanks to her participation in the movie Titanic, but the actress revealed that not everything she lived after her fame broke out was good, because with this came the criticism .

During her participation in the WTF podcast, the actress recounted her great moments in her career, so she had to mention Rose, her role in said tape and for which she reached fame worldwide.

omg-kate-winslet-reveals-secret-about

I immediately went into self-protection mode, ”said the actress about her reaction to the film's premiere. “It was like night and day, from one day to the next. I was the target of a lot of personal criticism. They criticized me a lot and the British press was cruel to me.

Kate was 21 years old when the tape was released. In addition, for said performance she achieved an Oscar nomination, which is why she also gained many more fans.

omg-kate-winslet-reveals-secret-about

But as already mentioned, not everything was good, because with fame came criticism and even bullying. "I felt harassed if I'm being honest. I just remember thinking, 'This is horrible and I hope it passes,'" but she also said that over time things calmed down and she feels fine now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.