Type Here to Get Search Results !

Penélope Cruz remembers the beginning of her friendship with Salma Hayek

Penélope Cruz had a friend and an ally of hers from the moment she arrived in Hollywood, as Salma Hayek extended her hand to her.

Penélope Cruz and Salma Hayek have one of the most endearing friendships in show business, as they have been together for more than two decades and have even had the opportunity to work together.

Now, the Spanish actress revealed how she began her friendship with the Mexican, as Hayek was the first partner who opened the doors of her house and gave her a warm welcome to Hollywood when Penelope began her career. in United States.

Cruz recalled that when she arrived in Los Angeles, Salma Hayek personally picked her up at the airport and offered to stay at her house instead of letting her stay at a hotel.

“When I went to Los Angeles for the first time, we didn't know each other, only on the phone. I arrived with a ticket to make a movie. I had my return ticket. So I came for two months and I didn't know anyone here," said the actress in an interview with Ellen DeGeneres.

Penelope pointed out that Salma Hayek showed her great camaraderie from the first moment they met and she held out her hand.

penelope-cruz-remembers-beginning-of

She “she picked me up at the airport and told me: ‘You are not going to go to a hotel. You come to my house, because this is hard at first. You are going to feel very alone. So she took me to her house,” she said.

Although Penélope Cruz acknowledged that the trust they had immediately was something strange, she also assured that Salma has been very good to her since then.

“Now we are like sisters. I ended up sleeping in her room because I was scared. And, you know, that's how we met. On top of everything, in the middle of the night, she says that I held her hand because she was afraid. I don't know, she was dreaming, ”said the Spanish artist.

Throughout all their years of friendship, Salma Hayek and Penélope Cruz have let the world see the excellent relationship they have, for example, like when the Mexican actress was moved when announcing Penélope Cruz's candidacy for the Oscar award.

Both are even considered sisters and worked together in the 2006 movie 'Bandidas'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.