Type Here to Get Search Results !

Salma Hayek: the hell she experienced when filming her first s-xual scene in Hollywood

The Mexican actress has told how that complicated moment was.

We recently told you that both Salma Hayek's stepdaughter, Valentina, and her sister Mathilde go shopping in Paris, it was recalled on social networks when the Mexican actress told how her first s-xual scene was in Hollywood.

This happened on the set of 'Desperado', the first American production in which the actress participated and which really posed an acting and emotional challenge for her.

Who is now part of the eight Latin American actresses nominated for the Oscar for best leading or supporting actress, came from starring in the Mexican soap opera 'Teresa' and the film 'El Callejón de los Milagros'.

Despite having a low level of English and suffering from dyslexia, Salma Hayek moved to Los Angeles to study acting at the prestigious Stella Adler Center, motivated and hungry to become a true movie star.

The film 'Desperado', directed by Robert Rodriguez, which was a kind of sequel to El Maricahi, found in Salma the perfect candidate to pair up with the actor from Malaga Antonio Banderas.

“I had been told that my accent would remind people in Hollywood of their Mexican cleaners. When the movie was released the critics said Salma Hayek is a bombshell! That confused me because I thought they were saying that the movie had crashed, that it had failed, and that it was all my fault,” Salma commented on the success of her participation.

The s-xual scene with which “I cried”.

When Banderas and Salma were presenting the movie 'Puss in Boots 3D', they both remembered when they filmed the movie 'Desperado'.

Regarding the s-xual scene of "El Mariachi" with "Carolina", the Mexican character, she told how difficult it was for her to film it.

salma-hayek-hell-she-experienced-when

“'Don't touch me and don't take my clothes off!' That's what they said he and the director had to do, and I cried. All she thought was: 'What is my father going to say?' First I locked myself in the bathroom, they gave me tequila and I started crying. It was very hard. Nervous? That was impossible. He said: 'Don't touch me, be careful with your hair, that hand up!'”, Salma narrated in 2016.

The 55-year-old actress, married to François-Henri Pinault, has clarified that Antonio Banderas and the director Robert Rodriguez "were incredible" and that the person in charge of the film "never pressured me," saying that the moment was traumatic.

'Desperado' managed to raise 25.4 million dollars worldwide and originated a whole group of fans of the gun-slinging mariachi. Therefore, in 2003, Robert Rodriguez would return to conclude the trilogy with "Once upon a time in Mexico."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.