Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sam Asghari talks about his private relationship with Britney Spears

Sam Asghari is defending wife Britney Spears after she quits social media .

The House of Gucci star admits that he supports the popstar over her decision to take a break from 'traumatizing' intrusion.

“Social media can be traumatizing,” he began on his Instagram Stories, referring to the 41-year-old's decision to deactivate the app. “Sometimes it’s good to take a break.”

He then added: “She has her voice and is a free woman. I have respect for her privacy and I protect it at all times. Thank you to all of her protective fans.”

sam-asghari-talks-about-his-private

This comes after Asghari revealed reason he does not share many photos with Britney on his Instagram.

“Out of respect for her privacy I don’t post her 247,” he wrote. “I ask for permission if I ever do.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.