Type Here to Get Search Results !

Simu Liu reveals secrets of his great dance that he performs in the trailer for 'Barbie'

During an interview, Simu Liu reveals secrets of her great dance that she performs in the 'Barbie' trailer

  A few days ago, the first look at the film adaptation of Barbie was released, raising expectations about the next Greta Gerwig film. The film, which was written in collaboration with Noah Baumbach, has a first-rate cast with Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling in the lead roles, as well as Will Ferrell as the CEO of Mattel.

Other names that also resonate there are Issa Rae, Ncuti Gatwa and Simu Liu, who appears in the trailer for the film as the central dancer of a choreography, very similar to the guy from Grease. Ek famously thinks that his dancing skills could be the key that led him to be in the production.

simu-liu-reveals-secrets-of-his-great

And it is also that the actor remembers “very clearly some of our great and intricate dance sequences”. Apparently her dancing talent was what she introduced to Gerwig when he met her.

One of my first conversations with Greta, I told her, 'Well, I don't want to brag, but she was on my college hip hop team.' And she literally screamed," she said.

And she added:

simu-liu-reveals-secrets-of-his-great

So I feel like that ended up playing a very critical role in me getting this role," the actor explained in conversation with Vanity Fair. "But it was fun to be able to re-ignite that part of me, because I feel like after I started working as a accountant and then subsequently as an actor, somehow I forgot that I love to dance." Before also saying: "This movie was definitely a chance to reconnect with that part of me, so I was very happy."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.