Type Here to Get Search Results !

They leak intim*te photos of Jennifer Lawrence and she talks about it

They leak intim*te photos of Jennifer Lawrence and she talks about this attack on her privacy

Jennifer Lawrence recently indicated that the trauma of the leak of her intim*te photos on the Internet will always exist, since whoever wants to can see them.

In 2014, the actress was one of several celebrities who fell victim to a hacker attack that entered Apple's cloud, iCloud, for which n*de photos were released to the public.

they-leak-intimte-photos-of-jennifer

Anyone can go see my n*ked body without my consent, at any time of the day. Someone in France just posted them. My trauma will exist forever."

Jennifer is currently pregnant, as she revealed a few months ago. “Every instinct in my body wants to protect her privacy for the rest of her life, as long as it can. I don't want anyone to feel welcome in your existence. And I feel like that starts with not including (my son) in this part of my job."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.