Type Here to Get Search Results !

This is how Elliot Page declared himself a trans man

We tell you about the gender transition of actor Elliot Page, from the Netflix series 'The Umbrella Academy'.

Elliot Page is one of the actors who are gaining ground in Hollywood, but also one of the greatest exponents of the LGBT community in film and television. And, of course, one of the interpreter's most remembered moments is the day he made it known that he was a trans man.

This is how Elliot Page made it known that he was a trans man

On December 1, 2020, Elliot unveiled his new name and gender as a trans man. Formerly known as Ellen, he posted a statement on Instagram explaining his personal situation.

"I want to share that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot. I feel lucky to write this. To be here. To have reached this place in my life," the statement read.

In addition, from that day on, Elliot assured that he was grateful to the trans community and that he would offer all the support he could, in addition to continuing to "fight for a more loving and equal society."

this-is-how-elliot-page-declared

Since then, he began to receive support from the LGBT community and, of course, to point out injustices that have occurred in the world against trans people. Netflix even changed the name of his credits from his deadname Ellen to Elliot.

In addition, Elliot has undergone surgeries, beginning with the removal of her breasts, with which she noted that she felt comfortable with her body for the first time: "This is incredibly new. I feel like I haven't been able to be myself since I was 10 years old," he said in an interview for the popular host Oprah Winfrey.

Now, Elliot's projects continue in efforts such as season three of the famous Netflix series The Umbrella Academy, he is a producer on a documentary called Into My Name on gender transition and announced that he will publish a book with his memoirs in 2023.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.