Type Here to Get Search Results !

Why Hugh Grant went behind Elizabeth Hurley's back with whore Divine Brown

Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley separated quite a long time back, however the entertainer is at last telling the truth about why he cheated.

The 60-year-old said he was in a "terrible mood" over his 1995 film "Nine Months" when he scandalously got found out with whore Divine Brown.

"I was going to send off my most memorable Hollywood film - my timing was perfect. My concern was - that was my most memorable Hollywood film and I'd recently been to see it," Award said on Thursday's episode of Marc Maron's "WTF" digital recording.

He proceeded, "The film was going to come out up to 14 days from that point forward, and I really felt unsettled about it. I went to see a screening. Everybody in it was splendid, yet I was terrible to the point that I was not in a decent mood."

why-hugh-grant-went-behind-elizabeth

Award chose to have a "Ken Russell sort of lunch" and before long wound up getting captured for purportedly paying Brown $60 to perform oral sex on him in a vehicle in Los Angeles.

He was eventually requested to pay a $1,000 fine and go to a Guides instruction program as discipline.

"The previous evening I accomplished something totally crazy," he said in an explanation (through the New York Times) at that point. "I have harmed individuals I love and humiliated individuals I work with. For the two things I'm more sorry than I can at any point perhaps say."

Award and Hurley, 55, dated for over 10 years.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.