Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alicia Vikander speaks out about feeling unsafe during intim*te scene

Actress Alicia Vikander reveals incident where she did not feel 'protected' filming an intim*te scene

'I should have been looked after': Alicia Vikander reveals she did not feel 'protected' filming s*x scenes

Alicia Vikander has revealed that she has not always felt 'protected' when doing intim*te scenes, admitting they are the 'worse thing ever' to film.

The actress, 33, got candid about about her experiences, stating that the intimacy coaches that now exist on set, 'should have existed at the beginning of my career.'

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar, she said: 'The only thing that can't be improvised is an intim*te scene – you have to make choreography and stick to it.'

She continued: 'It's the worst thing ever to do those scenes. I am very comfortable with my body and I've done quite a bit of nudity and s*x scenes, but it's never easy.' 

Alicia opened up on a specific incident, in which she admitted that she had not felt safe, and only realised this after the event itself. 

She said: 'I've been in situations that were not fine, where I didn't feel I was protected. 

'[On one occasion] everyone was busy doing their own thing and, in the middle, you have an actor who sits there n*ked for a couple of hours. And someone is supposed to arrive with a robe, and they don't. 

Alicia Vikander speaks out about feeling unsafe during intim*te scene

'It comes afterwards – [the knowledge that] that was not right. I should have been looked after.'  

Previously, Alicia opened up about her approach to s*x scenes, stating she implements a 'one-taker' rule to ensure maximum efficiency.

Speaking to Harper's Bazaar U.K in 2019, she explained: 'I probably did my first s*x scene at 20 and it's always been technical, as it should be. It should never be anything but technical.

'I tell the crew it's a one-taker. That way, everybody on set is on point because you have to get it done in one take.

'I think that's the way to do it because then everyone feels comfortable and then hopefully — although it is super strange and uncomfortable — a little magic comes through a lens and people will be convinced.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.