Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amanda Seyfried Explains Why She Wasn't at the Golden Globes Despite Winning an Award

Amanda Seyfried Explains Why She Wasn't at the Golden Globes Despite Winning an Award

Amanda Seyfried won Golden Globes for Best Actress in a Limited Series for Hulu’s The Dropout. But she was not present to receive the award. Why? She explained.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the 37-year-old clarified his position on social media, stating, “Oh boy, I missed a big night out there."

The star added she FaceTimed with her Dropout team, “who are the reason that I got this award,” adding, "wanted to thank them."

“It is a true honor to have been a part of [the Globes], and I had to miss it because I am working on something that is magic, and it’s a musical, so I’m finally getting to do something that I’ve never really done,” she said.

Seyfried played Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes in Hulu’s The Dropout, which won her critical acclaim.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.