Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Roberts Will Not Perform N-de Scenes on Screen

Emma Roberts Will Not Perform N-de Scenes on Screen

Emma Roberts Refuses to Go Fully N-de for Film Roles

The 19-year-old actress - who is the niece of Julia's Roberts - wouldn't be comfortable being n-de in front of the cameras.

She told W magazine: "I don't know that I'd do a full-on n-de scene, ever. I've never had a full-on s-x scene, but we'll see."

Although Emma has a clear idea of which direction she wants her career to go, she admits she is living her dream by becoming an actress.

The It's Kind Of A Funny Story star - whose father is The Expendables actor Eric Roberts, who is Julia's brother - added: "I always wanted to be an actress. My first audition, while I was nine, was playing Johnny Depp's daughter. I think everyone in my family was shocked because they sent me on the audition to kind of shut me up about the acting thing."

Emma has previously admitted she finds it "frustrating" that people think she's only successful because of her famous family.

The young star - who appeared alongside aunt Julia in Valentine's Day said: "Sometimes it's frustrating because people think I'm only working or doing stuff because of my family when that's not true at all.

"We actually try to keep work life and family life completely separate, so it's just frustrating when I hear that because I've worked really hard."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.