Type Here to Get Search Results !

Eva Green acknowledges that she is another of Harvey Weinstein's victims

Eva Green acknowledges that she is another of Harvey Weinstein's victims: "I had to push him and escape from there"

Eva Green has been the latest actress to denounce that she is one of the victims of the conduct of Harvey Weinstein, who has recently been expelled from the Hollywood Academy.

Eva Green's mother spoke about her daughter's experience with producer Harvey Weinstein in an interview on French radio last Friday, and now she has been the actress herself who has spoken about what happened.

Speaking to Variety, the 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' and 'Penny Dreadful' actress explained that Weinstein "behaved inappropriately" during a business meeting in Paris.

"I met him for a business meeting in Paris, and he behaved inappropriately and I had to push him. I ran away before it got any worse, but the experience left me shocked and upset," the actress recounted.

Eva Green acknowledges that she is another of Harvey Weinstein's victims

"I haven't talked about this before because I wanted to keep my privacy, but I understand it's important to do so after hearing about other women's experiences. Women are often condemned when they speak out and their personal reputations are tarnished. I applaud the great courage of women women who have spoken. We must recognize that this type of behavior exists everywhere and is not unique to the entertainment industry. The exploitation of power is ubiquitous. This behavior is unacceptable and must go away," Green added.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.