Type Here to Get Search Results !

Halle Berry wanted to commit suicide because of the failure of her marriage

Halle Berry wanted to commit suicide because of the failure of her marriage

The American actress Halle Berry tried to commit suicide after the failure of her first marriage, with the baseball player David Justice, but imagining her mother when she found her body dissuaded her.

American actress Halle Berry attempted suicide after the failure of her first marriage, to baseball player David Justice, but imagining her mother finding her body dissuaded her. In excerpts from an interview that will be published this weekend by the magazine "Parade", a supplement that is distributed through 380 newspapers in the United States, Berry reveals that she wanted to commit suicide by inhaling carbon monoxide. “She was sitting in my car and she knew the gas was coming. At that moment I had the image of my mother finding my body », indicates her Berry, 40 years old.

“She sacrificed a lot for her children and ending my life would have been a very selfish act. My self esteem was on the floor. I promised myself that she would never be a coward again," said Berry, who divorced Justice five years after their marriage, in 1997. After the incident, "I had to reprogram myself and see what was good in me. Just because someone didn't love me doesn't mean I wasn't worthy of being loved," added the actress.

Her second marriage, to singer Eric Benet, did not end in an attempted suicide but it was "really horrible," Berry admits. It had not been a year when they both had to resort to therapy to improve their s-x life: "I would have liked to have quit at that time, but I put the needs of others before my own."

She points out that she "will never" remarry and that now she has her sights set on a new chapter in her life: "Motherhood." Currently, the Oscar winner for "Monster's Ball" has as a partner the Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, ten years her junior.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.