Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jessica Chastain suffered a head injury on set

Jessica Chastain claims she suffered a nasty head injury while filming a scene for her upcoming action thriller “The 355”.

The 44-year-old Golden Globe winner dropped the bombshell on “The Late Late Show with James Corden” on Wednesday.

“I was doing a fight scene and I was on a marble floor,” Chastain told Corden about the bizarre accident. reported Yahoo Entertainment. “I misjudged. I fell and hit my head. I miscalculated the distance.

Jessica Chastain suffered a head injury on set

She continued: “I heard a crunch. That could be the reason I am the way I am today”.

While laughing off the percance in retrospect, the “Zero Dark Thirty” star revealed that others on the set “paused and looked horrified”.

“My action double comes up to me, she's French and doesn't speak much English, she simply comes up to me and says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to put it back on,'” Chastain. described. “And I’m sitting there, I’m like, ‘Put back on what? Are my brains out of my face? What’s going on?’ And I guess it was just a brunette pushing me back in the head.”

Despite having hit his noodle somewhat ferociously, according to reports, the resilient actor did a couple more takes before turning up at the hospital. Fox News reported.

It's still unclear what trick Chastain was performing. However, the action star, who also plays a producer in “The 355”, was forced to do many of her own stunts due to the low budget of the film.

“We did it for a fraction of the cost of what it would normally be and we own the film,” Chastain said.

Co-star Penelope Cruz, who joined Chastain on the show, said she was “really concerned” after the head-butts fiasco, which apparently wasn’t the “Tree of Life” star’s first booing on set. . . . .

In another joint interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Cruz and Chastain discussed a separate incident that resulted in Cruz telling Chastain to go out to the hospital again.

“We convinced you to go to the hospital, because she didn’t want to go,” Cruz claimed. “She wanted to move on. I was like, ‘You’re going to the hospital!’ “

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.