Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kristen Bell Opens Up About How Hard It Is To Battle Depression And Anxiety

Actress Kristen Bell opened up about her struggle with depression and anxiety, conditions she has suffered from and run in her family, in a candid interview on Off Camera with Sam Jones.

“I am extremely codependent. It kind of tears me apart to think that people don't like me. That's part of the reason why I try to let kindness guide me and I make up for it by being very cheerful all the time, because it hurts my feelings to know that I haven't liked it. I know it's not very healthy and I struggle with it all the time," the star confessed during the interview.

Kristen Bell Opens Up About How Hard It Is To Battle Depression And Anxiety

Her mother of two, the result of her relationship with actor and comedian Dax Shepard, said that despite her popularity in high school, she always felt anxiety, and that she continually changed her interests to be around her. the pair with the companions of her.

The actress, who lent her voice to the character of Princess Anna in the animated film Frozen, recalled that there is a history of mental illness in her family, and that early education on the subject was essential to understand the problem. Her mother, a nurse, told her about susceptibility to a "serotonin imbalance" after seeing the ravages of the disease in her mother, Bell's grandmother, who suffered from depression.

"If you feel that you are spinning things around you and you feel that there is no sun around you, and fear paralyzes you", this is what you are feeling, and this is what you can do to help yourself, were the words that his mother told him at the age of 18.

Despite the stigma around mental illness, the 35-year-old actress said she doesn't feel ashamed to ask for help when she needs it, and that she takes medication to control her anxiety and depression.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.