Type Here to Get Search Results !

Obsession: Gal Gadot Launches Line of Healthy Macaroni and Cheese

Actress Gal Gadot and her husband, Jaron Varsano, announced Tuesday the launch of Goodles, a nutrient-dense, protein-packed brand of macaroni and cheese.

His new brand, which is on sale now, includes four flavors, all made with vegetables like kale, spinach and maitake mushrooms, and real cheese.

Obsession: Gal Gadot Launches Line of Healthy Macaroni and Cheese



The Wonder Woman actress' favorites are "Cheddy Mac," the classic with cheddar cheese and macaroni noodles, and "Mover & Shaker," a cacio e pepe-inspired mac and cheese.

The other two varieties are "Twist My Parm," which has Asiago, Parmesan cheese, and spiral noodles, and "Shella Good," shell noodles with white cheddar cheese. You can pay $20 for a four pack.

"I remember when I was just 6 years old and living in Israel, my aunt and uncle, who lived in the United States, came to visit and brought a huge bag full of boxes of macaroni and cheese," Gadot told People magazine. "That's how much I loved macaroni and cheese."

"Becoming a woman who cares about what she eats and as a mother of three girls, I worry about what I feed my family. Mac and cheese is delicious, but it's really bad for you, so I was always looking for an alternative better and healthier."

"My husband and I are always looking to get involved and invest in companies that are innovative but also bring something positive to the world," said the actress and model.

As they explained in a statement, each serving of Goodles contains 6 grams of fiber and 14 grams of protein, making it a "really great post-workout snack."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.