Type Here to Get Search Results !

Paris Hilton's Singing Debut Shocks and Excites Fans with Her 'Real Voice

Can you hear me now?

For the better part of two decades, Paris Hilton has been a household name, and her "baby voice" has been one of her trademarks. Now, though, she's debuting her "real voice" to the public, and social media is amazed.

On Sept. 14, the reality star's YouTube documentary, "This is Paris," was released. In conjunction with the release, she also spoke to Australian breakfast TV program "Sunrise" and kept things real, noting that she's been "playing the dumb blonde" for years.

"This entire time, I have been playing a character, so the world has never truly known who I am," she said. "The real me is someone who is actually brilliant. I'm not a dumb blonde, I'm just really good at pretending to be one."

While the documentary has been getting rave reviews for Paris' openness, fans are also applauding her for, well, simply speaking.

"Hearing @ParisHilton's natural speaking voice has shaken me to my core. Thank you for completely being yourself," one person tweeted. 

Another said, "You mean to tell me Paris Hilton has been famous for as long as I can remember and we're only hearing her real voice now?"

Yet another said, "So Paris Hilton FAKED her voice?? I'm shook but i just heard her real voice and it's really nice."


"I'm deep in the new Paris Hilton @youtube documentary and I swear she has like 5 voices, I feel both spooked and fascinated by it," another mused.

Others were impressed with the whole package that is Paris Hilton, especially her business savvy and her willingness to be truthful about the downfalls in her life.

"Paris Hilton's documentary really humanizes her. It shows you a different and real side of her. Not the baby voice and glam side. The real side," one person commented.

"This Paris Hilton doc (on YouTube) is good," another person said. "It's so interesting how she's marketed herself for so long for even the voice we know to not be hers. How it's all intentional? I have to say she might be a genius?"

As they say during election seasons: Your voice matters.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.