Type Here to Get Search Results !

The model Chrissy Teigen, accused of inciting the suicide of a 16-year-old girl

Chrissy Teigen, wife of singer John Legend, has been accused by the model Courtney Stodden of having intimidated her through social networks and even of having incited her suicide. According to the young woman, it all happened when she announced that she was marrying actor Doug Hutchison, 50, in 2011: "Chrissy not only publicly tweeted her wish for me to take a 'shit nap', but also sent me a message of He texted me privately and told me to kill myself. He said 'I can't wait for you to die,' he has said.

Courtney Stodden, who is now 26 years old, has denounced Teigen in an interview with The Daily Beast. Legend's wife left social networks a few weeks ago to protest the cyberbullying public figures received: "It was so hypocritical of her. I experienced so much harassment and intimidation from her when I was only 16, only 17, only 18 years old, at a time when I needed help. She abused me," he said.

The model Chrissy Teigen, accused of inciting the suicide of a 16-year-old girl

According to Stodden, Teigen wasn't the only one sending him those types of private messages: "There were a lot of celebrities acting like bullies on the playground. Some of the worst treatment I received was from women and we're not going to get anywhere if we keep going." holding us back."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.