Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bella Thorne No Longer Giving Fan Kisses: Singer Halts Popular Tradition

Bella Thorne says she stopped kissing fans after an awkward encounter with a while ago.

She recalled the moment in a recently resurfaced interview on the become mental Podcast from February 2022.

“I used to kiss fans,” she said, “especially since a lot of fans asked me to kiss them for a picture — mostly on the cheeks, sometimes on the lips.”

“Sometimes when it’s a really cute gay girl and they’re like, ‘Fuck it came out because of you bro, can you please kiss me?’ I’m like, ‘How am I going to say no to that?'” Bella shared. “I’m like, ‘Yeah, I’m gonna kiss you the fuck, it’s ok.'” But she says that changed after a fan crossed the line with her.

She recalled leaving the cinema with a friend when a “large group of teenagers” approached her and asked for a photo.

Bella Thorne No Longer Giving Fan Kisses: Singer Halts Popular Tradition

“We’re fine, and they take the photo, and in the middle of the photo they’re like, ‘Can you kiss me on the cheek?'” she recalled.

“My boyfriend at the time and I were like, ‘Uh…’ It’s this very large group of guys, and it’s just us, so… You know, as a woman, you feel pressured at the moment… just in any scenario, in turning the tables and making you feel physically vulnerable. That was one of those moments.”

Despite this, Bella said she did: “And he turned around and literally put his tongue all over my face.”

“It was awful,” Bella continued. She also mentioned that the boys just started “laughing and laughing” afterwards.

“Borders were created back then,” she added. But while Bella no longer kisses fans, she said she’s still “downstairs” to take pictures with them. You can listen to her presentation on the situation here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.