Type Here to Get Search Results !

Johnny Depp hated Amber Heard shooting s-x scenes

‘Jealous’ Johnny Depp ‘obsessed about what Amber Heard wore, hated her shooting s-x scenes and raged about people paying to “watch her get f****d on camera”’

Johnny Depp would get upset whenever Amber Heard filmed s-x scenes because he hated seeing her 'getting f***d on camera', the High Court heard today.

Ms Heard claimed she found herself turning down work and said her salary fell every year she was with him because Mr Depp was so jealous of other men during their marriage. 

Johnny Depp hated Amber Heard shooting s-x scenes

And she alleged that he would go through her scripts and veto 'low cut' gowns she wanted to wear for Hollywood premieres telling her: 'My girl is not gonna dress like a whore'. She said: 'Over time, I stopped wearing revealing dresses for red carpet events: it just wasn't worth the verbal and psychological abuse'.

In her extraordinary witness statement Ms Heard said: 'He demanded to know about any romantic scene in a film and complained about how people can watch me “get f***ed on camera".

She added: 'He would even get himself copies of the scripts I was looking at, without asking me, to review them for himself. His rules got tighter every year we were together about what nudity or scenes were acceptable, wanting descriptions of every detail, every aspect of scenes and how they were covered,placing increasing restrictions on what I could and couldn’t do.  

'His rules got tighter every year we were together about what nudity or scenes were acceptable, wanting descriptions of every detail, every aspect of scenes and how they were covered, placing increasing restrictions on what I could and couldn't do. I found myself making concessions and turning down work'. 

She said he was 'very jealous' and would obsess about who she had slept with and been out with before him.

Ms Heard said: 'He spoke possessively of me as "my woman" and made comments that he wished he had found me before I had slept with anyone else, joking he would have locked me away at 14. He would obsess about how I dressed. If I wore a low-cut dress, then he would say things like 'my girl is not gonna dress like a whore'.

'Over time, I stopped wearing revealing dresses for red carpet events: it just wasn't worth the verbal and psychological abuse.

'He demeaned me anytime I tried to wear anything that could be seen as s-xy, calling me a 'whore', 'slut', 'fame-hungry' and 'an attention whore', but it got worse over time.

'He started saying things like 'well I'm going to have to watch you get raped' and 'I hope you get railed by a bunch of f***ing fellas'.

'Sometimes he used racial epithets about the men I would be - or deserved to be - assaulted by, saying things like 'a slimy Mexican' or 'a f***ing gang of big black mother f***ers are going to f*** you and get their big c*** in you'.'

Ms Heard said Mr Depp would also call her 'fat ass', and that sometimes she would respond by calling him 'old man' or 'limp dick'.

Johnny Depp accused Amber Heard of sleeping with at least eight co-stars including Eddie Redmayne, James Franco, Kevin Costner and Channing Tatum and also suspected she had an affair with Leonardo DiCaprio after an audition, the High Court heard today.

Mr Depp nicknamed Mr DiCaprio 'pumpkin-head' and called Mr Tatum 'potato-head' during fits of rage sparked because her 'very jealous' husband took against any 'male co-stars he considered a s-xual threat' in 'movie after movie', Ms Heard said. 

In a bombshell witness statement where she alleged Mr Depp repeatedly threatened to kill her and have her raped, she said: 'I had to justify to him why I was doing any movie, and it was much worse if there was any kissing or a s-x scene in it. He would try and catch me out by taking my phone or telling me someone had told him I was having an affair and act as if he had information proving it – when I really hadn't.

'He would taunt me about it – especially when he was drunk or high – and had derogatory  nicknames for every one of my male co-stars he considered a s-xual threat. For example, Leonardo DiCaprio was 'pumpkin-head', Channing Tatum was 'potato-head' and 'Jim Turd Sturgess'.'  

Mr Depp also accused her of having affairs with Eddie Redmayne, James Franco, Liam Hemsworth, Billy-Bob Thornton and even women co-stars like Kelli Garner after movies, she said, adding: 'He would even get himself copies of the scripts I was looking at, without asking me, to review them for himself. 

She said Mr Depp once took her car, a Mustang, without asking her, explaining that he was going to get it fixed for her as a gift.

'Once it was gone, he insisted that his drivers and handlers take me everywhere,' she said, adding that she did not have a car for the next three-and-a-half years.

She said: 'Over time it became obvious that this was one of the ways in which he would know about and control where I was.

'The same happened with security guards. He insisted on me having personal security, over my protests, and sent his own security guards with me, who would report back to him about where I was at all times.'

Her extraordinary claims emerged as she began three days of evidence about allegations her megastar ex-husband allegedly compressed her neck and told her: 'I'm going to f**king kill you and I'll f**k your corpse'.

Her 39-page witness statement published today claims that Mr Depp 'threatened to kill me many times' and he would blame all his actions on a self-created third person he dubbed 'the monster' during three years of marriage where she felt 'powerless'.

She claims that the megastar told her that the only way to escape their marriage was to die, and allegedly punched, headbutted, kicked and strangled her and once hurled a mobile phone in her face 'as hard as he could' after he 'wound up his arm back like he was a baseball pitcher'.

Amber also alleges that Mr Depp repeatedly threatened to have her raped by other men and told her after one row on a flight: 'When we land, I can call some black brothers who can f**k you if you're so desperate for it'. Depp also allegedly told her: 'I will cut up your face so no one will want you ever again' and about how he knew people who could 'break a leg, real cheap'. 

Her extraordinary allegations emerged as she began three days of evidence about allegations her megastar ex-husband Johnny Depp beat her and abused her often while on drink and drug binges including one occasion in Australia where she claims she was held hostage for three days.

Wearing a cream blouse and dark pencil skirt, with her long hair braided to one side of her head, Miss Heard spoke about her ex-husband's alleged physical and verbal abuse as he sat feet away, claiming her weight dropped and she felt like a hostage and 'scared all the time'.

Mr Depp looked relaxed as he arrived at court where he is suing News Group Newspapers, the parent company of The Sun, for libel over a 2018 article which labelled him a 'wife-beater.' 

NGN is defending the article as true, and says Depp was 'controlling and verbally and physically abusive towards Heard, particularly when he was under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.