Type Here to Get Search Results !

Paris Hilton had lost interest in s*x before meeting her husband

Before building a business empire and earning the respect of the nightlife scene as a DJ, Paris Hilton became famous in spite of herself for the leak of a 2003 s*x tape with her then partner Rick Salomon. That hard blow was her letter of introduction to her world and contributed to a large extent to cementing the image of a blonde and frivolous s*x symbol that has accompanied her for a long time.

What almost nobody knew is that this reputation could not be further from reality. In fact, in private she began to think of herself as as*xual sometime in her late twenties.

Paris Hilton had lost interest in s*x before meeting her husband

"She was known as a s*x symbol, but anything even slightly s*xual terrified me. She called me 'the kiss stealer' because I only liked to make out. A lot of my relationships didn't work out because of that. It wasn't until Carter got to me that I finally I stopped being like that. Now I enjoy doing it with my husband," she told Harper's Bazaar magazine.

Paris and Carter Reum were married in November 2021 and in January of this year they announced that they had been the parents of a child who was born by surrogacy. That was one of the great dreams that she had practically given up after a succession of failed relationships that always ended in very public breakups -with a wedding cancellation included- and that had made her lose faith in love.

"I feel like after all the hell I've been through, I'm finally getting what I deserve, which is someone I can trust and someone to build a real life with... Carter's not famous. He's smart. He comes from a good family. He's a good person. It was the opposite of what I was used to when looking for a partner."

Paris's immediate future will see her step back from public life to focus on spending every second with her baby girl, whose name she doesn't feel ready to share with the world yet. "You get a maternal instinct that I never had before. Now I feel whole."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad