On Facebook, the singer and actress Zendaya criticized the excessive digital editing suffered by her photos
The singer Zendaya shared her discomfort at having edited some of her photos for a fashion magazine, as the result is far from the original images. On Facebook, she filed her claim.
"A new photo came out today and I was shocked to see my 19 year old hips and torso manipulated. These are the things that put pressure on women, that create unrealistic ideals of beauty," she wrote on Facebook alongside an image showing the before and after of the same photo.
"Anyone who knows me knows that I stand for honesty and self-love. So I made it my mission to show the true photo (on the right) and I love it," Zendaya said on Facebook
The controversial image was removed from Modeliste magazine and the original was placed. "Thank you @modelistemagazine for removing the photos and fixing this editing issue," the actress concluded in the Facebook post.

