Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amy Adams Reveals David O. Russell Made Her Cry on 'American Hustle' Set

Amy Adams Reveals David O. Russell Made Her Cry on 'American Hustle' Set

During an interview with GQ, Amy Adams, who starred in the movie American Hustle directed by David O. Russell, spoke out about her experience on set. She revealed that Russell's directing style had made her cry, stating, "He did [make me cry] - I was really just devastated on set. 

I mean, not every day, but most." Adams went on to say that Jennifer Lawrence, who has worked with Russell on three films, didn't let his behavior affect her, whereas Adams felt the impact. She also stated, "I don't like to see other people treated badly. It's not OK with me."

Adams' experience with Russell is not the first report of mistreatment on set. In the past, both George Clooney and Lily Tomlin had fiery run-ins with the director. Adams revealed that the experience taught her to separate work and home, saying, "Because I was like, I cannot bring this experience home with me to my daughter.”

In addition to her struggles on set, Adams also disclosed that she was aware that she was being paid less than her male co-stars, Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper. She explained that she agreed to the pay because the choice was either to do it or not, but it didn't mean she liked it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad