Type Here to Get Search Results !

Justin Bieber Criticized for Disrespecting Selena Gomez in Feud with Hailey Bieber

 

Justin Bieber Criticized for Disrespecting Selena Gomez in Feud with Hailey Bieber

Fans of Selena Gomez have criticized Justin Bieber over a recent incident. 

On his 29th birthday, Justin threw a grand party, and his choice of party favors has apparently upset many of his fans. Reports suggest that Justin gifted peculiar party favors to his guests, which many believe were meant to throw shade at his ex-girlfriend, Selena Gomez. 

Alfredo Flores, a music video director who has previously worked with Justin, posted a picture of the party souvenir that guests received. Fans believe that the inscription on the silver lighter, which featured a cowboy hat, was a direct dig at Selena. 

Justin Bieber Criticized for Disrespecting Selena Gomez in Feud with Hailey Bieber

The words scribbled on it read, “I am so grateful that I didn’t end up with that what I thought I wanted.”

 Netizens have speculated that the message was directed at Selena amid her ongoing feud with Justin’s wife, Hailey Bieber. Fans took to Twitter to express their displeasure, with some calling the gift petty and others questioning Justin's intentions.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad