Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ana De Armas on 'Blonde' N*de Scenes: Didn't Feel Exploited

Ana De Armas on 'Blonde' N*de Scenes: Didn't Feel Exploited

Actress Ana De Armas has opened up about her experience filming n*de scenes in the upcoming movie 'Blonde', in which she portrays Hollywood icon Marilyn Monroe. Despite the potentially daunting prospect of baring it all on screen, the 34-year-old actress revealed that she actually felt "safe and protected" while filming.

Ana explained that although viewers may find the scenes uncomfortable to watch, she herself did not feel exploited in any way. "I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, even though they were really hard scenes," she said in an interview with Entertainment Weekly. "I understood what I was doing and I felt very protected and safe. I made that decision, and I knew the movie I was doing. I trusted my director."

The actress went on to praise the intim*cy coordinators who were present on set throughout the shoot, saying that shooting the s*xual scenes felt no different from filming any other part of the movie. "We had hundreds of conversations about these scenes. Everyone felt a deep respect for the movie we were making," Ana said. "We had an intim*cy coordinator with us all the time, and she was very helpful."

Despite her positive experience on set, Ana expressed disappointment that the intim*te scenes from the movie are likely to be posted online and taken out of context. "I know what's going to go viral, and it's disgusting. It's upsetting just to think about it. I can't control it; you can't really control what they do and how they take things out of context," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad