Type Here to Get Search Results !

Emma Watson's Break from Acting: The Reason Revealed

Emma Watson's Break from Acting: The Reason Revealed

Emma Watson recently spoke out about why she took a break from acting after finishing her last film, Little Women, in 2018. In an interview with The Financial Times on the launch of Renais gin, Watson revealed that she wasn't "very happy" which is why she stopped taking on new roles.

The Harry Potter star explained, "I think I felt a bit caged." She further elaborated that what she found really hard was having to promote something that she didn't have much control over. Watson said that she found it "difficult" to be the spokesperson for projects where she never got the opportunity to be "involved in the process."

As an actress, Watson felt held accountable for her projects in a way that became frustrating because she didn't have a voice or a say. If she ever got negative feedback over a project, she could only say, "Yes, I screwed up, it was my decision, I should have done better." Watson wanted to find a way to continue acting without having to fragment herself into different faces and people.

When asked if she would act again, Watson said, "Yes. I am happy to sit and wait for the next right thing. I love what I do. It's finding a way to do it where I don't have to switch into robot mode anymore."

Meanwhile, on the work front, Watson is all set to direct a music video for a musician who she won't name.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.