Adding his voice to the ongoing dispute between the Duke and Duchess of Sussex and the royal family, an Italian Prince shared his perspective, claiming that Prince Harry has been facing difficulties since stepping down.
Since their departure in March 2020, relations between Harry and his family, particularly King Charles and his brother Prince William, have become strained. Prince Emmanuela Filiberto of Savoy believes that the 38-year-old Harry is experiencing suffering as a result of leaving the royal family.
In an interview with Fox News, he said, "I felt a little sad when I saw him arriving alone at the coronation of King Charles because he is still the son of the King of England. I believe that private matters should be kept within families."
The 50-year-old Prince added, "I'm sure he's suffering a lot from what's going on. Filibertos said, 'You were raised to be like that, but you know it's their choice, and God bless them. I hope they live a wonderful life.'"
Having experienced being part of a royal family himself, Prince Emmanuela Filiberto of Savoy stated, "I know what it feels like to have this blood in you. I'm the last person to try to judge people because I've also done things that were completely out of protocol.
Let's say I wanted to introduce myself to the Italian people, so I did television. I accept everyone, and the only thing I wish is happiness for them, so they could raise their children in another life."
