During an interview with Parade, Saldana explained how she engaged in a discussion with the director regarding her wardrobe for an on-screen fight with co-star Jeffrey Dean Morgan. She shared, "The original script depicted my character being n^ked in that particular scene."
Refusing to accept the notion, Saldana asserted her position, stating, "I explicitly told the director that if I were to participate in the scene, there was absolutely no way I would be n^de. It simply wasn't necessary or realistic."
Ultimately, a negotiation took place, resulting in Saldana appearing in the scene wearing her bra and panties. While the actress acknowledged her willingness to employ her physical attributes as a weapon, she emphasized that there are limits to how far she is willing to go.
In a surprising revelation, Saldana also mentioned her astonishment when her co-star, James Marsden, unexpectedly disrobed during a scene in Death At A Funeral.
