Type Here to Get Search Results !

Charlize Theron on Plastic Surgery Rumors: 'I'm Just Aging!

Charlize Theron on Plastic Surgery Rumors: 'I'm Just Aging!

Charlize Theron has responded vehemently to rumors circulating about her having undergone plastic surgery. In an interview with Allure published on August 18th, she emphatically stated, "My face is changing, and I love that it's changing and aging. 

People think I had a facelift, and they're like, 'What did she do to her face?' I'm like, 'I'm just aging. It doesn't mean I got bad plastic surgery; this is just what happens.'"

However, her decision not to opt for surgical enhancements doesn't signify an anti-plastic surgery stance on her part. She shared her perspective on the societal pressure for women to remain forever youthful, saying, "I've always had issues with the fact that men kind of age like fine wines and women like cut flowers. 

I despise that concept, and I want to fight against it. But I also think women want to age in a way that feels right to them." Charlize emphasized the need for empathy towards the diverse journeys women go through in their aging process.

While Charlize is embracing her natural aging process, she did admit that there's one aspect of aging that she's found particularly challenging – her body. She humorously commented, "More than my face, I wish I had my 25-year-old body that I could just throw against the wall and not even hurt. Now, if I don't work out for three days and I go back to the gym, I can't walk."

She also reflected on how her approach to selecting roles has evolved with age, explaining, "I will never, ever do a movie again and say, 'Yeah, I'll gain 40 pounds.'" Charlize recalled her experiences with dramatic weight changes for roles, such as her Oscar-winning performance in "Monster" when she lost 30 pounds practically overnight at 27, and again at 43 for "Tully." 

She humorously recounted, "I remember a year into trying to lose weight for 'Tully,' I called my doctor and I said, 'I think I'm dying because I cannot lose this weight.'" Her doctor, however, reminded her that her metabolism had shifted with age, advising her to "calm down" because she was over 40, which, she notes, is not something anyone wants to hear.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Below Post Ad